Effective administration procedures are vital in the successful management of a club. This section contains useful tips on the duties and responsibilities of staff at all levels, the executive and board of directors. There is also a guide on effective meeting procedures and a code of conduct for Board and Committee Members.
Please click on a section below for further information.
- Sample Committee Member Nomination Form
- Board Directors & Committee Members Code of Conduct
- Disciplinary Procedures against Club Members
- Duties & Responsibilities of Directors and Management Committee Members
- Duties & Responsibilities of Secretary Managers
- Meeting Procedures
- The Executive
Clubs WA Assistance
Clubs WA is available to assist member clubs with a variety of issues. Please refer to our Fee for Service Schedules below for information on included services and those that attract a subsidised fee. Services and fees are based on member level.
- Full Club Licence Member
- Restricted Club Licence Member
- Restricted Club Licence (Small) Member
- Non-Licensed (Affiliate) Member
Club Committee Compliance Training
The Club Committee Compliance training course has been developed by Clubs WA for the Management Committees and Boards of WA Licensed & Community Clubs and has been contextualised for Western Australia and references the Associations Incorporation Act 2015 and the Liquor Control Act 1988.
This engaging and practical online course is an essential introduction for any new or prospective Committee Members, along with long-serving Committees wanting to better understand the Committee's compliance responsibilities.
It is recommended that the Club Manager course, also developed by Clubs WA, be undertaken by your Club Manager.