July 10, 2018 || Restaurant Supervisor || East Fremantle Yacht Club
The Successful Candidate will be;
- Customer Service Driven
- Understanding of a diverse Membership with varying needs from their bar and restaurant
- A Dynamic People Person
- A Sensational Leader
- Financially Aware and Able
July 05, 2018 || General Manager || Kwinana Golf Club
Please click here for more details on the position.
Applications must be emailed to the Manager of Kwinana Golf Club at firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 19 July at 5:00pm.
June 01, 2018 || General Manager || Ocean Reef Sea Sports Club
Please click here for more information.
if you are interest email your resume and cover letter to; email@example.com (closes 8th June)
April 06, 2018 || Club Manager || Pannawonica Sporting Club
The Pannawonica Sporting Club is seeking a Full Time Club Manager to come on board ASAP. Reporting to the Pannawonica Sporting Club Inc. Executive Committee, the Club Manager will be responsible for all aspects of bar operation for the Pannawonica Sporting Club Inc. This is a full time residential position based in Pannawonica, Western Australia.
Please click here for more information on the role and club, and applications must be received by COB 20th April 2018.
March 27, 2018 || Bar Manager || Dowerin Community Club
Dowerin Community Club is seeking the services of an energetic and suitably qualified person to proactively manage this community facility.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
January 24, 2018 || Club Manager || Cowaramup District Social Club
Through a lot of hard work and dedication the Cowaramup District Social Club has had a massive turnaround over the last couple of years and is looking for their next Club Manager who will take the club business to the next level.
Read more about the position requirements and applicant criteria here.
January 8, 2018 || Womens' AFL Coaches || Gosnells Football and Sports Club
Gosnells Football and Sports Club (inc) will be nominating one or more teams in the WAAFL woman's league competition in 2018.
Accordingly, the Club invites applications for the position of coach of Woman’s AFL.
Applicants will display the following:
- Minimum Level 1 Coaching Accreditation (Level 2 preferred) – the Club is able to provide assistance to enable suitable people to become qualified.
- With assistance, the demonstrated ability to build up a support group of assistants who may include Assistant Coach, Team Manager, runners and water persons
- Hold (or be willing to obtain) a current ‘Working With Children’ Card
- The ability to work with the Club's existing coaches
- Have a demonstrated ability to continue to grow adult female football within Club
- Holding a current Senior First Aid Qualification is considered desirable
Gosnells Football Club has a close association with both Gosnells and Huntingdale Junior Football Clubs, and the appointee would be expected to work closely with those Clubs in continuing the development of female AFL football within the area.
Written applications, including a brief Resume, should be forwarded to:
Gosnells Football and Sports Club
PO Box 45
GOSNELLS WA 6990
Emailed to email@example.com
For further information, please contact the President, Michael McCaughan on 0408 934464 or the Secretary, Brian Pettitt, on 0408 096746
December 1, 2017 || Track and Grounds Manager || Pinjarra Race Club
The Pinjarra Race Club is seeking expressions of interest for the Track and Grounds Manager position with, but not limited to, the following attributes;
- must possess strong work ethics and leadership culture
- tertiary qualifications in horticulture
- strong communication skills...
- accountable to a Committee and the General Manager
Please enquire in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org for a position description document.
November 22, 2017 || Board Vacancy || Western Australian Speedway Commission
The Western Australian Speedway Commission (WASC) is a not-for-profit sporting association appointed as the governing body for speedway in Western Australia. The Commission is seeking expressions of interest from persons wishing to be considered for the appointment of 2 (two) Commissioner positions on the WASC Board.
Candidates with the following skills and attributes will be highly regarded: commercial and business management, marketing, understanding of legal issues and government processes, strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to objectively engage at Board level.
Board Members shall be appointed for a term of three years. A Board Member shall not serve more than three (3) consecutive terms.
Commissioner positions are voluntary and do not receive remuneration. Applicants must submit to the below email a CV and a brief summary as to why they wish to join us at WASC and what skills and experience they will bring to the Board.
Please email applications to WASC General Manager Ross Kirby – email@example.com.
Applications close 5:00pm December 15 2017.
November 13, 2017 || Secretary Manager || Ledge Point Country Club
Situated on the coast 113Km north of Perth’s CBD, the Ledge Point Country Club provides Sporting, Social and Recreational facilities to over 400 members. The Club now seeks a dedicated and highly motivated individual to take up the role of Secretary Manager.
The successful applicant will need to have strong experience in the hospitality industry in a similar role and be able to assist the Management Committee and staff in the daily operations and future development of the Club.
You will need experience in dealing with Bar, Restaurant, Cleaning and Administration staff and with the club's Members and patrons to ensure they have a good experience when attending the Club’s facilities.
Please read the job description here for more details.
November 13, 2017 || Senior Coaches || North Beach Rugby League Football Club
Think you have what it takes to coach a winning rugby league team? Submit your expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org for your opportunity to be part of the North Beach RLFC team.
September 26, 2017 || Club Manager || Pickering Brook Sports Club *Position filled
Pickering Brook Sports Club is a long established sports and recreation facility in the hills of Perth.
We are seeking a motivated and passionate Club/Bar Manager for the Pickering Brook Sports Club to take the club to the next level. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in working with club members, possess excellent customer service skills and be keen to bring new ideas and functions to the club to boost revenue streams. It is critical that the applicant have a good working knowledge of MYOB, Microsoft office suite and club advertising strategies including social media.
Essential for this role;
- Hold current Approved Manager's Card, RSA and drivers licence
- Previous experience as a Club/Bar Manager
- Demonstrated high level customer service skills in a variety of hospitality offerings
- Cash handling and reconciliation
- Stock Control and staff management skills
- Computer and till system experience
- Experience in working with a management committee
Key areas of responsibility include;
- Management, coordination and supervision of venue functions
- Food and beverage management
- Monitoring day to day operations for the venue
- Rostering, training, staff management, stock control and inventory
- Effective cash control and financial reporting
- Liaison with the City of Kalamunda, Gaming & Liquor, Pickering Brook Committee, Clubs WA staff and other associated organisations to ensure compliance with relevant laws and insurance requirements.
- Membership growth and value
The successful applicant is required to obtain relevant Police checks, and to provide evidence of all claimed qualifications prior to commencing employment. The roles remuneration will be commiserate with the Registered and Licensed Clubs Award 2010.
Resumes and applications can be emailed to email@example.com
David Bailey, President
35 Weston Road Pickering Brook WA 6076
August 04, 2017 || Club Manager || Kalamunda Club *Position filled
The person the Club is seeking needs to be highly motivated, have a good understanding of Liquor and Gaming Laws and have excellent interpersonal skills for dealing with Management Committee, Members, Suppliers, Corporate Customers and other affiliated Club Officials.
Please click here for further details.
July 13, 2017 || Grounds Maintenance || Morley Noranda Recreation Club *Position filled
Morley Noranda Recreation Club is looking for a full-time Greenkeeper to manage the four bowling greens of the club.
Please click here for further details.
June 30, 2017 || Chef/Kitchen Manager || Ledge Point Country Club *Position filled
Ledge Point country club is looking for a Chef/Kitchen Manger.
Ledge Point is located approximately 100 km north of Perth and is located on the coast.
The successful applicant (or couple) would work closely with our enthusiastic management team.
Currently our club offers dinner meals Wednesday through to Saturday, however there are opportunities to cater for internal and external functions and also develop a Café style facility for Breakfast and Lunches Saturday and Sundays during busy periods.
Duties would include:
- Developing a family friendly menu
- Be able to run kitchen as an individual cost centre and assist management in monthly reports
- Be responsible for ordering and receiving stock
- Work closely with club management to select and train staff
- Currently hours are 18-20 hours per week however this is seasonal and will vary as needed
- Expanding the capability of the kitchen from 80 to 100 meals per night up to possibly 150
- The successful applicant should be experienced, be happy to work in a club environment and preferable live local to Ledge Point.
Applicants should forward resume and a written submission of how they see themselves working and fitting into this environment to
Ledge Point Country Club
or initial enquiries to mobile 0406 537 883
March 15, 2017 || General Manager || Ord River Sports Club *Position filled
The Committee of the Ord River Sports Club Inc (ORSC) are seeking a fulltime General Manager to manage the Club's operations and activities.
Currently seeking a dynamic applicant who possesses significant experience within the pub/club operations; featuring sports, F&B and community engagement. Autonomy and ownership define this role with the successful General Manager seeking an opportunity to grow the business in close partnership with the Committee.
Click here to view more details.
March 15, 2017 || *Position filled
The North Beach Rugby Leauge Club are seeking a Sports Manager who would be responsible for the day-to-day management and operations of all aspects of the licensed club and the efficient utilisation of the club's resources.
- Reports to Club President and Committee on a monthly basis
- Focus on creating new revenue streams for the Club (function booking, hosting themed nights etc.)
- Direct, control and organise casual bar staff to ensure the satisfaction of club members.
- Assume overall responsibility for the running of the Bar.
- Prepare weekly financial reports.
- Maintain an open and accurate channel of communication with the NBRLC Executive Committee.
- Implement, control & review all procedures relating to stock control, cash handling, purchasing and stock & waste disposal as relevant to the bar operations.
Click here to view more details.
March 15, 2017 || General Manager Football Operations || Peel Thunder Football Club
The Peel Thunder Football Club is seeking to appoint a highly organised, skilled and motivated individual to the postion of General Manager of Football Operations.
The successful applicant will have:
- Sound knowledge of the WAFL or similar system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computing skills (MS Word and Excel essential)
- Ability to manage staff and volunteers
- Sound financial control knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to establish strong networks (Zone, Recruitment and District)
Click here to view more details.
February 2, 2017 || Centre Manager || Kellerberrin & Districts Club *Position filled
Are you a dynamic, motivated, experienced Manager looking to make their mark on an established facility?
We are seeking a Manager for the Kellerberrin & Districts Club and the Kellerberrin Recreation and Leisure Centre. The Club is a well-established facility that requires a Manager willing to take it to the next level. We require someone with a wealth of knowledge in the industry, excellent customer service skills and a keen interest in not only managing a facility but using current experience and ideas to really make it their own.
Please read the below for more details on the roles and responsibilities, and how to apply.
Applications close Tuesday 28 February 2017.
February 1, 2017 || Bar/Club Manager || Meckering Sporting Club - Position filled
Meckering Sporting Club Inc is seeking applications for an honest, reliable, suitably experienced and qualified Bar/Club Manager to operate their local sporting club. Applicants must have a current Unrestricted or Restricted Approved Managers licence and current WA driver’s licence.
- You will be responsible for the day to day workings of the club with support and guidance from its Committee.
- Accommodation is available.
- This would suit an individual/couple seeking a tree change.
- Meckering Sporting Club is home to 4 sporting codes and is frequently used as a venue for conferences, meetings & local functions.
- Meckering is a small, friendly country town, approximately 130kms east of Perth.
For further information, please contact Mr Stephen Smith on 0417 173 399. Resumes and applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close February 17th 2017. Only successful applicants will be notified.
Commencement date within March 2017.